奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 3057|回复: 3

北航19年4月补考《大学英语预备级2》作业考核(资料)

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-4-14 13:28:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
奥鹏】[北京航空航天大学]北航19年4月补考《大学英语预备级2》作业考核
试卷总分:100    得分:100
第1,“ You  can ’ t  have  a  medical  examination  without  leaving  your  home  in  the  future , can  you ? ”  “ (   ) . ”
A、Yes , we can ’ t
B、Yes , I can
C、No , we  won ’ t
D、No , I have
正确资料:B

第2题,The school is trying to find a new way to(   )the education problems.
A、solution
B、cover
C、end
D、solve
正确资料

第3题,“Where(   )my umbrella?”“Somebody(   )it away by mistake.”
A、is, must have taken
B、is, must take
C、have been, must take
D、is, takes
正确资料:A

第4题,It (    )John and Kate who helped me the other day.
A、is
B、was
C、are
D、were

第5题,You  used  to  play  basketball  when  you  were  young ,(   ) you ?
A、were
B、weren ’ t
C、used
D、didn ’ t
正确资料

第6题,A:It's a good idea. But who's going to(   )the plan?  B: I think Tom and Greg will.
A、set aside
B、carry out
C、carry away
D、get through

第7题,I wish I(   )ill yesterday; I could have gone with you.
A、was not
B、were not
C、have not been
D、had not been
正确资料:

第8题,“We didn't see him at the exhibition yesterday.”“He(   )it.”
A、mustn't visit
B、can't have visited
C、should have gone to see
D、may see
正确资料:

第9题,(   )lovely weather we have been having these days!
A、How
B、What
C、How a
D、What a
正确资料:

第10题,A:do you have to leave now?  B:Sorry, but I really(   ).
A、can’t
B、have
C、must
D、should
正确资料:

第11题,Before you mail this letter, you should check again whether you have(   )it or not.
A、sunk
B、sighed
C、sought
D、sealed
正确资料:

第12题,By the time we got to the cinema the film(   )for half an hour.
A、has begun
B、had begun
C、has been on
D、had been on
正确资料:

第13题,Nothing but books (   )sold in this shop.
A、be
B、is
C、are
D、to be
正确资料:

第14题,Do you know(   ) the best drink is?
A、that
B、when
C、where
D、what
正确资料:

第15题,Did you go to Beijing last year? No,(   ).
A、I have never gone
B、I haven’t gone to Beijing
C、I never go there
D、I’ve never been to Beijing
正确资料:

第16题,A:I’m thinking of the test tomorrow. I’m afraid I can’t pass this time. B:(   )! I’m sure you’ll make it.
A、Go ahead
B、Good luck
C、Cheers
D、Cheer up
正确资料:

第17题,English has become a communication(   )for people from different countries.
A、merit
B、stream
C、enjoyment
D、medium
正确资料:

第18题,Sorry, I forgot to post the books for you.-Never mind. (   )it myself tonight.
A、I’ going to post
B、I’d better to post
C、I’ll post
D、I’d rather post
正确资料:

第19题,During the eight years war, many people(   )their blood for their country.
A、shed
B、tempted
C、reserved
D、devoted
正确资料:

第20题,He asked me how long(   ) going to stay in the hotel.
A、was
B、I was
C、time I was
D、time was I
正确资料:

第21题,We find that bright children are rarely held back by mixed ability teaching. On the contrary, both their knowledge and experience are enriched. We feel that there are many disadvantages in streaming (把……按能力分班) pupils. It does not take into account the fact that children develop at different rates. It can have a bad effect on both the bright and the not-so-bright child. After all, it can be quite discouraging to be at the bottom of the top grade!     Besides, it is rather unreal to grade people just according to their intellectual ability. This is only one aspect of their total personality. We are concerned to develop the abilities of all our pupils to the full, not just their academic ability. We also value personal qualities and social skills, and we find that mixed-ability teaching contributes to all these aspects of learning.     In our classrooms, we work in various ways. The pupils often work in groups: this gives them the opportunity to learn to co-operate, to share, and to develop leadership skills. They also learn how to cope with personal problems as well as learning how to think, to make decisions, to analyze and evaluate, and to communicate effectively. The pupils learn from each other as well as from the teacher.     Sometimes the pupils work in pairs; sometimes they work on individual tasks and assignments, and they can do this at their own speed. They also have some formal class teaching when this is appropriate. We encourage our pupils to use the library, and we teach them the skills they need in order to do this efficiently. An advanced pupil can do advanced work: it does not matter what age the child is. We expect our pupils to do their best, not their least, and we give them every encouragement to attain this goal.
正确资料:

第22题,Though it is mere 1 to 3 percent of the population, the upper class possesses at  least 25 percent of the nation's wealth. This class has two segments: upper-upper and lower-upper. Basically, the upper-upper class is the “old rich”—families that have been wealthy for several generations and aristocracy of birth and wealth. Their names are in the Social Register, a listing of acceptable members of  high society. A few are known across the nation, such as the Rockfellers, Roosevelts, and Vanderbilts. Most are not visible to the general public. They live in grand seclusion(深居简出),drawing their income from the investment of their inherited wealth. In contrast, the lower upper class is the “new rich”. Although they may be wealthier than some of the old rich, the new rich have hustled(急于做) to make their money like everybody else beneath their class. Thus their prestige is generally lower than that of the old rich, who have not found it necessary to lift a finger to make their money, and who tend to look down upon the new rich.?    However its wealth is acquired, the upper class is very, very rich. They have enough money and leisure time to cultivate an interest in the arts and to collect rare books, painting, and sculpture. They generally live in exclusive areas, belong to exclusive social clubs, communicate with each other, and marry their own kind—all of which keeps them so distant from the masses that they have been called the out-of-sight class. More than any other class, they tend to be conscious of being members of a class. They also command an enormous amount of power and influence here and abroad, as they hold many top government positions, run the Council on Foreign Relations, and control multinational corporations. Their actions affect the lives of millions.
正确资料:

第23题,Students enrolled at least half time may borrow up to $3,000 form the government over a two-year period. Repayment of the loan begins six months after the student leaves school. These loans carry on interest until this time. The current interest rate is 5 percent. Students may borrow up to $4,500 annually from a bank, credit union, savings and loan association or other eligible lender. Repayment on these loans usually begins six months after the student leaves school. These loans carry no interest until this time. This current interest rate is 9 percent. Parents may borrow up to $300 annually for each dependent college. Repayment begins forty-five days after receiving the loan, and the interest rate is 12 percent.
正确资料:

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
发表于 2019-4-14 13:30:21 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-14 13:50:31 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-14 14:10:43 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 00:54 , Processed in 0.098329 second(s), 21 queries .