奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1202|回复: 0

[江南大学]江大19春《大学英语(二)(本科)》第三次离线作业(资料)

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-5-31 21:14:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
江南大学现代远程教育  第三阶段练习
考试科目:《大学英语(二)》                     
            学习中心(教学点) 批次:              层次:                  
专业:                   学号:                    身份证号:               
姓名:                                                  得分:                  

第一部分:交际用语(共5小题;每小题3分,满分15分)
        此部分共有5个未完成的对话,针对每个对话中未完成的部分有4个选项,请从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出正确选项。
1.        -If you need me, just let me know.
-I will,___________.
A:that's all right
B:thank you
C:all right
D:not at all

2.        -May I move your bag a little and take this seat?
-____________.
A:I don't mind
B:It doesn't matter
C:You do it please
D:Go ahead

3.        -Why not go and have dinner in a restaurant?
-___________. It's too expensive.
A:Why not
B:I agree
C:I'm afraid not
D:I'm sure

4. - How good the news is for you!
- ______________.
A:You are kind to tell me
B:I'm glad to see that
C:It's kind of you to say so
D:It's nice to hear from you

5. -I'm sorry. Bob is not in his office.
-_________?
A:Can you take a message for me
B:Are you sure for that
C:Would you like to leave a message
D:Can you phone me-I haven't seen Belly for 10 years.

第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;每小题2分,满分20分)
        此部分共有2篇短文,第一篇短文后有5个问题。请从每个问题后的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出正确选项。第二篇短文后有5个正、误判断题,请选择T或F.

Passage 1
In the water around New York city is a very small island called Liberty Island. On Liberty Island there is a very special statue called the Statue of Liberty. It is one of the most famous sightsin the world.
The Statue of Liberty was a gift from the people of France to the people of the United States. The statue was made by a French sculptor named Frederic Auguste Bartholdi. The inner support system was designed by Gustave Eiffel, the same man who made the famous EiffelTower in Paris.
Liberty, of course, means freedom, and the Statue of Liberty was given to the United States to celebrate the one-hundredth anniversary of U.S independence from England. The statue was built in France, taken apart piece by piece, and then rebuilt in the United States. It was opened for the public on October 28, 1886.
As you might expect, the statue is very big. Visitors can ride an elevator from the ground to the bottom of the statue. If they want, they can then walk up 168 steps to reach the head of the statue where they can look out and enjoy the beautiful sight of the city of New York.

6. A good title for this selection is ______.
A:Famous Sights in the world
B:Liberty Island
C:The Statue of Liberty
D:A city in France

7. The word "sights"in the first paragraph means ______.
A:a small present or gift
B:a kind of postcard
C:the power of seeing
D:something that you can see

8. The statue was built ______.
A:inFrance
B:in the United States
C:inEngland
D:onLiberty Island

9. We may conclude that the elevator does not ______.
A:go fast enough
B:cost lots of money
C:go to the top
D:both A and B

10.The man who made the part of the statue that we can see on the outside was ______.
A:an unknown architect
B:Bartholdi
C:Eiffel
D:both B and C
Passage 2
No one is glad to hear that his body has to be cut open by a surgeon and part of it taken out. Today, however, we needn't worry about feeling pain during the operation. The sick person falls into a kind of sleep, and when he awakes, the operation is finished. But these happy conditions are fairly new. It is not many years since a man who had to have operation felt all its pain.
    Long ago, operation had usually to be done while the sick man could feel everything. Soon after 1770, Josept Priestley discovered a gas which is now called "laughing gas". Laughing gas became known in America. Young men and women went to parties to try it. Most of them spent their time laughing, but one man at a party, Horace Wells, noticed that people didn't seem to feel pain when they were using this gas. He decided to make an experiment on himself. He asked a friend to help him.
    Wells took some of the gas, and his friend pulled out one of Well's teeth. Wells felt no pain at all.
    As he didn't know enough about laughing gas, he gave a man less gas than he should have. The man cried out with pain when his tooth was being pulled out.
    Wells tried again, but this time he gave too much of the gas, and the man died. Wells never forgot this terrible event.

11. It is not long since a man felt all the pain while being operated.
A:T
B:F

12. Long ago, when the sick man was operated on, he could feel nothing.

13. Using the laughing gas, the people seemed to feel pain during the operation.

14. If a man took less laughing gas than he should have when an operation went on, he still felt pain.

15. One who took too much of the laughing gas would die.
资料:A

第三部分:词汇与结构(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)
        此部分共有5个未完成的句子,针对每个句子中未完成的部分有4个选项,请从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出正确选项。
16. There ________ a book and some magazines on the desk.
A:is
B:are
C:have
D:has

17. He ________ me do the work.
A:gives
B:helps
C:minds
D:cares

18. At that time, she ______ on a journey with her friend.
A:is
B:was
C:has been
D:is being

19. We should not look down ________ the poor people.
A:upon
B:at
C:to
D:of

20. If I don't ________ the phone at home, ring me at work.
A:reply
B:return
C:respond
D:answer

第四部分:完型填空(共5小题;每小题3分,满分15分)
以下短文中共包含5个未完成的句子,针对每个句子中空缺部分有5个选项,请从A、B、C、D、E五个选项中选出正确选项。
A person who believes that he is incapable will not make a real effort, because he feels that it would be useless. He won't go at a job with the confidence necessary for success. He is therefore   1   to fail, and the failure will strengthen his belief in his incompetence.
Alfred Adler, a famous doctor, had an experience   2   illustrates this. When he was a small boy, he was poor at arithmetic. His teacher got the idea that he had no ability in arithmetic, and told his parents what she thought that they would not expect too much of him.   3   this way, they too developed the idea, "Isn't it too bad that Alfred can't do arithmetic?" He accepted their mistaken estimate of his ability, felt that it was useless to try, and was very poor at arithmetic, just as they expected.
    One day Adler succeeded in solving a problem which   4   of the other students had been able to solve. This gave him confidence. He rejected the idea that he couldn't do arithmetic and was determined to show them that he could. His new   5   confidence stimulated him to go at arithmetic problems with a new spirit. He now worked with interest, determination, and purpose, and he soon became extraordinarily good at arithmetic.

A:found
B:none
C:likely
D:In
E:which

第五部分:英译汉(满分30分, 每句5分)
请把下列6句英文翻译成中文。
26. It was a hard job, but he did not mind.
27. As long as there is water, plants won't die quickly.
28. We're running behind schedule by about 15 minutes.
29. I don't want to spend five dollars on a cup of water.
30. I'm going to run for the bus as soon as the bell rings.
31. MR. Lin assigned too much homework today.

第六部分:写作(满分10分)
要求在30分钟内,根据下面所给的题目和中文提纲用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文。
1.你在英语学习中遇到什么困难;
2.你如何克服这些困难。
How to Overcome Difficulties in My English Studies

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 01:48 , Processed in 0.097305 second(s), 18 queries .