奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 2100|回复: 3

《大学英语2》课程综合复习资料

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-6-23 21:52:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
《大学英语2》课程综合复习资料
I. Use of English
1. — Guess what? I passed the English exam!
— ________________
  A. That’s fine.                                                B. It’s OK.
  C. Congratulations!                                        D. Believe it or not.
2. — I must go now. The plane will leave in half an hour. Thank you for seeing me off.
  —____________
  A. Good luck.                                                  B. Be careful.   
  C. Best Wishes.                                                D. Hurry to catch the plane.
3. —Will you be able to come to my birthday party this Saturday?  
—______________
A. No, I’d like to.                                        B.I believe I can’t.  
C. I’m afraid.                                                D. Yes, I’d love to.
4. —Tom, this is Hack, Fred is ill in hospital.
— Oh, _________
A. it’s sad.                                                        B. it’s bad.
C. I’m sorry to hear that.                                D. that’s not good.
5. —Excuse me, could you please tell me how to get to the railway station?  
—____________
  A. No, I couldn’t.                                        B. Sorry, I don’t know. I’m new here.  
  C. I couldn’t tell you.                                        D. You can’t ask me.
6. — Could I borrow your CD of English songs?  
— ________
A. No, I am not available.         B. I’m sorry. It’s not at hand now.
C. It’s very kind of you.        D. Thank you very much.
7. — Hello, Sally. How’s everything?
— _________
A. Good for you.                  B. Oh, I agree.   
C. That’s right.                  D. Just so-so.
8. — Waiter!
— ________
— I can’t eat this. It’s too salty.
A. Yes, sir?                  B. What?     C. All right?                 D. Pardon?
9. — I’ll be away on a business trip. Would you mind looking after my cat?
— Not at all. _______
A. I’ve no time.                 B. I’d rather not.  
C. I’d like it.                 D. I’d be happy to.
10. — Excuse me, is this seat free?
— __________.
A. No, you can’t sit here         B. Sorry, it is taken
  C. Yes, it is seated by a boy         D. Yes, but I don’t know
11. — Hello, may I talk to the headmaster now?
  — __________.
A. Sorry, he is busy at the moment         B. No, you can’t
C. Sorry, you can’t                 D. I don’t know
12. — Do you think I could borrow your dictionary?
— ________.
A. Yes, you may borrow        B. Yes, go on
C. Yes, help yourself         D. It doesn’t matter
13. — What can I do for you, madam?
—________.
A. I want a kilo of apples        B. You can go your own way
C. Thanks                D. Excuse me. I’m busy
14. — Do you mind telling me where you’re from?
— _________.
A. Certainly. I’m from London        B. Sure. I was born in London
  C. Not really, you can do it        D. Certainly not. I’m from London
15. — May I see the menu, please? I’ve been waiting an hour already.
— _________.
  A. That is the menu, sir         B. Yes, please go on
  C. Here you are, sir                 D. Of course, sir
16. —I want to look up a new word. Could you lend me your dictionary?
—____________
  A. Yes, I can.                                                B. Here you are.  
  C. Sorry, I don’t think so.                                D. You can take it.
17. —I’m sorry that the postcards you want to buy have been sold out.
—_____________
A. Oh, great.                                                B. That sounds boring.
C. That’s all right!                                        D. Oh, what a pity!
18. —Do you mind if I smoke here?
   —__________
A. Yes, certainly not.                                        B. No, please don’t.
C. Sorry, it’s forbidden here.                        D. Yes, I mind.
19. —What can I do for you?
—Yes, _______________
A.I’d like to see that shirt, please.                B. I’m afraid not.
C. may I invite you to dinner?                        D. I just have a look.
20. —Hello, may I have an appointment with Doctor Smith?
—_________
A.Sorry. He’s in at the moment.                B. Why didn’t you call earlier?
C. Certainly. May I have your name?                D. Sorry. He doesn’t want to see you.
21. — Why don’t you have dinner with me tonight?               
— ____________
A. The reason is that I have to work over time tonight.
B. Sorry about that, but I have to go to a party.
C. Because I have an appointment.
D. I’d love to, but I have to finish my paper.
22. — I’m afraid I have spilled some coffee on the table cloth.       
—  ____________
A. Oh, don't worry about that.                 B. You needn’t apologize.
C. I feel sorry for that.                                 D. Oh, you shouldn’t have done that.
23. — You seem to have a lot of work to do in your office. You’ve always been working overtime.
— ____________
A. You are right, but don’t you know the meaning of work?
B. Sorry, I don’t think so. I get overpaid for overwork, you know.
C. That’s right. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy.
D. That’s right, but the work is interesting. I don’t mind some extra hours at all.
24. — George, I would like to introduce a friend of mine, if I may: Albert Snow. Albert, this is George Smith.
—  ____________
A. How have you been?                         B. Pleased to meet you, George.
C. Mind if call you George?                         D. The pleasure’s mine.
25. — Excuse me. I don’t want to interrupt you…               
— ____________
A. No, no. It’s quite all right.                 B. It won’t bother me.
C. Never mind                                         D. Of course not.
II. Vocabulary and Structure
1. In order to strengthen his muscles, Mike goes to the gym _____ to do exercises.
A. increasingly        B. often                        C. regularly                D. lively
2. He asked who I voted for and I said it was my own _______.
A. thing                        B. matter                        C. duty                        D. business
3. Mr. Smith was determined to _______ the experiment after so many years’ interruption.
A. carry on                B. carry out                C. carry away                D. carry forth
4. Drunken driving is often the major _____ of traffic accidents.
A. reason                        B. cause                        C. excuse                        D. way
5. The case ______ a lot of things, ______ a second-hand watch.
A. included; contained                                B. included; containing
C. contained; included                                D. contained; including
6. His article concerning population control was published in the _____ issue of China Daily.
        A. latest                        B. lately                        C. late                        D. later
7. Although many young people are eager to go abroad, he prefers _________ in his own country.
        A. stay and work                                        B. stayed and worked               
C. to stay and work                                        D. to be stayed and worked
8. The good service at the hotel made up for the poor food to some ________.
A. way                        B. grade                        C. sort                        D. extent
9. Scientists think that the continents __________ always where they ____today.
A. aren’t; are                B. aren’t; were         C. weren’t; are                D. weren’t; were
10. As soon as he comes back, I’ll tell him when __________ and see him.
A. will you come        B. you will come        C. you come                D. do you come
11. Years ago we didn't know this, but recent science ______ that people who don’t sleep well soon get ill.
A. showed                        B. has shown                C. will show                D. is showing
12. They _____ on the program for almost one week before I joined them, and now we _____ on it as no good results have come out so far.
A. had been working; are still working                B. had worked; were still working
C. have been working; have worked                D. have worked; are still working
13. —What would you do if it ____ tomorrow?
—We have to carry it on, since we’ve got everything ready.
A. rain                         B. is raining                  C. will rain                 D. rains
14. The coffee is wonderful! It doesn’t taste like anything I _____ before.
A. was having         B. have                         C. have ever had         D. had ever had
15. By the time Jane gets home, her aunt _______for London to attend a meeting.
A. will leave                B. leaves                 C. will have left         D. left
16. I sent invitations to 80 people, ______ have replied.
  A. of whom only 20 of these        B. only 20 who
  C. of 20 of these who        D. only 20 of whom
17. No passenger is allowed to stick his head out of the window lest he ______.
  A. should be hurt                B. is hurt       
C. will be hurt                D. is to be hurt
18. I consider ______ that I should do my best to help them.
  A. my duty                B. to be my duty       
C. what my duty                D. it my duty
19. There was plenty of time. She ______.
  A. mustn’t have hurried        B. needn’t have hurried
  C. must hurry                D. couldn’t have hurried
20. Shanghai is the place _____ the great Communist Party of China was born.
  A. which                B. where       
C. when                                    D. that
21. We have _____ two seats for the 8:30 flight to New York tomorrow.
        A. bought                B. sold                        C. booked                 D. ordered
22. Candies and chocolates are treats suitable for festive _______ .
        A. conditions                B. occasions                C. situations                D. events
23. The young couple _______ their new life to a railway train on a long unknown track.
A. imagined                B. figured                C. compared                D. cheered
24. Some passengers complain that it usually takes so long to ____ in travel insurance documents.
A. finish                        B. fill                        C. complete                D. write
25. As the _____ manager of the company, Alan White should be responsible for all the sales of the department.
        A. chief                        B. main                                C. common                        D. general
III. Reading Comprehension
Passage 1
In the United States there was an unusual tale telling of the daughter of a mechanic. One day while walking along the bank of a lake, the girl happened to see 20 eggs laid by a wild goose. After some time the girl realized the mother would not return to her eggs and she decided to take them home. There she carefully placed the eggs in the heat of a lamp. Several days later the eggs broke and the baby geese came into the world.
Geese are known to take the first living thing they see as their mother. Thus, to these young geese, the girl was their mother.
As they grew, the girl was able to lead her birds to run across the grass, but she could not teach them to fly. The girl became increasingly worried about this, both when awake and in her dreams. Later, she had an idea. She would pilot a plane to guide them in flight. She asked her father for a plane and he assembled small aircraft for her.
Caring about her safety, the father decided to pilot the plane himself. However, the birds did not recognize or follow him, and instead slept in the grass.
One day, the girl climbed into the plane, started it and soon left the ground. Seeing their mother take to the air, the birds eagerly flapped their wings and set out. She flew the plane freely in the sky, her young birds following.

1. Which of the following can be the best title of this passage?
A. The Daughter of a Mechanic.                        B. A Girl and Her Father.
C.A Girl and Her Geese        .                                D. How to Teach Birds to Fly.
2. Why did the girl decide to take the eggs home?
A. Because she liked the eggs.
B. Because she wanted to eat the eggs.
C. Because her father asked her to do so.       
D. Because she knew that the mother goose will not come back.
3. The baby geese naturally took _________ as their mother.
A. the mother geese                                                B. the girl
C. the first thing they touch                                D. the girl’s father
4. What did the girl’s father do to help her?
A. He assembled a small plane.                        B. He piloted the plane himself.
C. He taught the geese how to fly.                         D. Both A & B.
5. How did the young geese learn to fly?
A. By following the girl in the plane.                B. By themselves.
C. By following the girl’s father.                        D. By staying in the plane.
Passage 2
You are unique. There are 6.5 billion people in the world but no other person is exactly like you. Besides people, there are millions of other living things. Every living thing is different from each other. Every living thing is a unique combination of characteristics.
Why is each living thing unique? Where do its characteristics come from? Do people receive characteristics from their mothers and fathers? How? The work of Gregor Mendel was especially important to help us to answer these questions.
Mendel studied plants, especially pea plants. In some way they were all the same. For example, they all had flowers. But some had red flowers, and others had white flowers. Some were tall, others were short. Mendel was especially interested in the differences. He wondered why each plant was of certain color, shape, size. He experimented with thousands of pea plants, with a careful record. And he discovered some interesting things. He mated different pea plants. First, he mated a red flower plant with a white flower plant. All of the offspring plants had red flowers. Mendel was curious about what happened to the white. Then he mated two of the offspring plants. Every time he did this, they produced three red plants and one white plant. There was the white again. So Mendel knew that even red plants somehow passed on whiteness. Mendel decided that pea plants carried factors, and the parents passed these factors onto their offspring.
Today we call these factors genes. Genes are tiny pieces of matter. They carry information from parents to offspring. Now we know that every person is unique and one reason for this is that every person is a unique combination of genes.

6. In the first paragraph, the author mainly tells us that_____________.
A. no other person is exactly like you
B. the total population of the world is 6.5 billion
C. every living thing is unique
D. different people have different characters
7. The work of Gregor Mendel was especially important because_____________.
A. he had first set great value on pea plants
B. he was the first person to study pea plants
C. he had done a lot of experiments with thousands of pea plants
D. he had first discovered what we call genes today
8. Gregor Mendel made a special study of plant because________________.
A. few biologists were interested in studying pea plants at that time
B. he liked pea plant flowers
C. he wanted to find out why pea plants differed in shape, color and size
D. pea plants were all the same in some ways
9. By experiments Gregor Mendel proved_________________.
A. pea plants of different colors could not mate
B. pea plants possessed factors which could be passed onto the young
C. only redness could be passed onto the offspring if a red pea plant mated with a white one
D. pea plants had only two colors — red and white
10. Which of the following statements is true?___________.
A. Every person is unique because he is a unique combination of genes
B. Genes only exist in plants, not in animals
C. Although there are a large number of different people in the world, there are some who look exactly alike
D. Some biologists after Gregor Mendel discovered that genes cannot determine the color of one’s eyes
Passage 3
Versailles is the site of the Palace of Versailles, one of the most storied buildings in the history of France. It was originally built as a hunting chateau by King Louis VIII in 1624. In 1669, King Louis XIV began searching for a grand site where he could conduct the affairs of France and control the government. He settled on the hunting palace and expanded it into the world’s largest palace. In addition, the King hoped to build a governmental center apart from Paris.
The palace took 36,000 workers fifty years to build. The palace is spread out over 280 acres and can house 20,000 people! The palace features over 700 rooms and 67 staircases. There are dozens of unique rooms, features, gardens, and halls. One of the most renowned rooms of the Palace of Versailles is the Hall of Mirrors. Recently restored, the Hall of Mirrors is the centerpiece of the dazzling building. Originally added to the palace in 1684, the Hall of Mirrors was built to be a dazzling display of the power and wealth of the French Monarchy. The hall, which measures 73 meters in length features 357 gold-coated stucco mirrors, ornate paintings, crystal chandeliers, marble fixtures, a parquet floor, and ceilings with colorful murals painted by artist Charles Le Brun. The Hall of Mirrors has also played a prominent role in history. Both the proclamation of the German Empire in 1871 after the Franco-Prussian War and the signing of the Treaty of Versailles that formally ended World War One were signed here.

11. When was the Palace of Versailles originally built?
A. In 1684.                        B. In 1624.                        C. In 1669.                        D. In 1786.
12. Why did King Louis XIV want a grand palace?
A. So he and his queen could retire comfortably.        B. As a hunting chateau.        
C. As a place to conduct his nation’s business.                D. He wanted to impress his wife.
l3. Which of the following is NOT true?
A. The Hall of Mirrors has been recently restored.
B. The Hall of Mirrors is considered the centerpiece of the Palace of Versailles.
C. The Hall of Mirrors features a parquet floor.
D. Two major treaties were signed in the Hall of Mirrors.       
14. Which of the following is not mentioned as a feature of the Hall of Mirrors?
A. Bronze moldings.                                                B. Ornate paintings.
C. Marble fixtures.                                                 D. Crystal chandeliers.
15. Which of the following could be an appropriate title for this passage?
A. Louis XIV and the Palace of Versailles.         B. The ceilings of the Hall of Mirrors.
C. The Amazing Palace of Versailles.                 D. A History of France.
Passage 4
Online learning is also called distance education. Many American colleges and universities have been offering it for years.
One example is New York University in Manhattan. The School of Continuing and Professional Studies began online classes in nineteen ninety-two. Its Virtual College has taught more than ten thousand students from across the United States and other countries.
Last year, the School of Continuing and Professional Studies launched NYU Online. It offers NYU’s first online programs to earn a bachelor’s degree. Programs are offered in three areas: leadership and management, information systems management and social sciences. University officials say classes are highly interactive, where students communicate with each other and their teachers. Some classes require students to all log in at the same time so they can attend live lectures by a professor. Students can also ask questions and work together on team projects. The university says classes are taught by NYU professors who have been trained in online teaching.
International students must take two admissions tests before they can be accepted into the program. These are the SAT and the TOEFL. We will discuss these tests later in our series.
The cost to attend NYU Online depends on how many classes a student takes. It can cost as much as fifteen thousand dollars a year. NYU offers no financial aid for international students in this program. You can get more details at nyu.edu.

16. When did New York University start its online classes?
A. In 1990.                        B. In 1998.                        C. In 1992.                        D. In 1982.
17. Which of the following is NOT included in the online programs offering a BA degree?
A. Information Systems Management.                                B. Finance and Economy.
C. Leadership and Management.                                        D. Social Sciences.
18. What can the students do in the online learning programs?
A. Communicate with each other and the teacher.
B. Attend classes and lectures together.
C. Ask questions and work together on team projects.       
D. Both A and C.
19. International students can be accepted into the program after ____________.
A. they take the SAT and the TOFEL                                B. they go to New York University
C. they apply and log in                                                        D. two years in the United States
20. How much does the online learning program cost per year?
A. $15,000        .                B. $1,500        .                        C. It depends.                        D. $5,000.
Passage 5
When the weather is hot, you go to a lake or an ocean. When you are near a lake or an ocean, you feel cool. Why? The sun makes the earth hot, but it cannot make the water very hot. Although the air over the earth becomes hot, the air over the water stays cool. The hot air over the earth rises. Then the cool air over the water moves in and takes the place of the hot air. When you are near a lake or an ocean, you feel the cool air when it moves in. You feel the wind. And the wind makes you cool.
Of course, scientists cannot answer all of our questions. If we ask, “Why is the ocean full of salt?” scientists will say that the salt comes from rocks. When a rock gets very hot or very cold, it cracks. Rain falls into the cracks. The rain then carries the salt into the earth and into the rivers. The rivers carry the salt into the ocean. But then we ask, “What happens to the salt in the ocean? The ocean does not get more salty every year.” Scientists are notsure about the answer to this question.
We know a lot about our world, but there are still many answers that we do not have, and we are curious about them.

21. The main idea of the passage is that ______ .
A. people feel cool when they are near a lake or an ocean
B. scientists can explain everything we want to know
C. scientists can explain many things but not everything
D. the salt in the ocean comes from rocks
22. You feel cool when you are near a lake or an ocean because ______ .
A. the water is cold
B. the earth is hot
C. the water is colder than the earth
D. the cool air from the water moves towards the land
23. Now scientists know ______ .
A. what makes people feel cool near a lake or an ocean in summer
B. everything about the ocean
C. why the ocean does not get more salty
D. what happens to the salt in the ocean
24. A rock cracks when ______ .
A. rain falls
B. it gets very hot
C. it gets very cold
D. either B or C
25. People are always curious because ______ .
A. they know nothing about the world
B. they know little about the world
C. there are answers they do not have
D. either A or B

VI. Cloze Test
Passage 1
You really have to get very old before you realize you’re old. I’m in my middle fifties and I don’t feel old yet. However, sometimes I look back at my childhood and 1 things to the way life is for today’s kids. Some things have 2 changed.
One area of change is television. Some changes have been improvements. Some changes, 3 the other hand, have been setbacks.
When I started school, most people didn’t have a television; TV was just beginning to get 4 . My father decided to go all out and buy a 16 inch black and white Motorola set. I still remember  5  the Lone Ranger save people from the bad guys on that awesome electronic machine. That was exciting!
Now, televisions have larger pictures in full color. The pictures are 6 and the sound is much more realistic. The new high definition sets are made to rival movie 7 . The variety and quantity of programming has increased greatly. There are hundreds of 8 and more shows than one person could ever watch. There are many fine entertainment and 9 shows. There’s also a lot of garbage, stuff that most parents don’t want their kids exposed to. Overall, we have more choices, and that is good.
I wonder what television will be 10 when today’s kids are my age.

1. A. forget                            B. remember                        C. compare                        D. miss
2. A. seldom                    B. often                            C. usually                        D. certainly
3. A. at                                B. on                                C. in                                        D. for
4. A. gone                            B. great                                C. expensive                        D. popular
5. A. to watch                    B. have watched                C. watching                        D. watched
6. A. clearer                    B. good                            C. cheaper                        D. clearly
7. A. theater                    B. mirror                            C. shade                                D. screen
8. A. canals                        B. chains                                C. channels                        D. shifts
9. A. education                        B. educational                    C. educate                        D. educator
10. A. likely                                B. alike                            C. like                              D. dislike
Passage 2
Andy loved the idea. Mary Arthur 11 it. Kurt Mendez didn’t think it was any big deal. Mr. El thought it was a brilliant idea. After all, it was 12  idea.
“It’s only fair,” Mr. El explained to his new fourth graders as they stood in line waiting for the lunch bell 13 , “that we turn things around. Every year you guys line up in alphabetical order. Alphabetical order to go to lunch, to go to gym, to go home, and so on. This year we’re using reverse alphabetical order.”
Mindy Vale put her hand down as Mr. El pointed 14 her. “I’ve always had to stand at the back of the line, ever since kindergarten! Now I’m near the 15 . Thank you, thank you!”
The teacher smiled. 16 , he called on Christopher Cash, a serious and thoughtful young man. “Mr. El, I think you should 17 this policy. This is very drastic and unnecessary. This could confuse our fragile young minds!”
“Put a lid on it, Chris!” shouted David Tyler.
“We won’t have any outbursts like that, David!” Mr. El said firmly. He turned18 Christopher. “Don’t 19, Christopher. We only have strong minds in this class.”
“How many of you think this is a good idea?” Mr. El asked. As you would probably 20 , most of the hands that went up were in the front half of the line.

11. A. hated                                B. liked                                C. heard                                D. needed
12. A. no                                B. that                                C. his                                D. her
13. A. ring                                B. to ring                                C. ringing                        D. rung
14. A. out                                B. for                                C. in                                        D. to
15. A. last                                B. front                                C. bottom                        D. forward
16. A. So                                B. Therefore                        C. Then                                D. After
17. A. reconsider                        B. carry                                C. think                                D. make
18. A. at                                B. in                                        C. toward                                D. down
19. A. move                                B. worry                                C. scream                                D. speak
20. A. expect                        B. doubt                                C. forget                                D. review

《大学英语2》课程综合复习资料参考资料
I. Use of English
目        1        2        3        4        5        6        7        8        9        10
资料        C        A        D        C        B        B        D        A        D        B
题目        11        12        13        14        15        16        17        18        19        20
资料        A        C        A        D        C        B        D        C        A        C
题目        21        22        23        24        25                                       
资料        D        A        D        B        C                                       
II. Vocabulary and Structure
题目        1        2        3        4        5        6        7        8        9        10
资料        C        D        B        B        D        A        C        D        C        B
题目        11        12        13        14        15        16        17        18        19        20
资料        B        A        D        C        C        D        A        D        B        B
资料        C        B        C        B        D                                       
III. Reading Comprehension
题目        1        2        3        4        5        6        7        8        9        10
资料        C        D        B        D        A        C        D        C        B        A
资料        B        C        D        A        C        C        B        D        A        C
资料        C        D        A        D        C                                       
VI. Cloze Test
资料        C        D        B        D        C        A        D        C        B        C
资料        A        C        B        D        B        C        A        C        B        A
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
发表于 2019-6-23 21:56:05 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-23 22:58:36 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-23 23:36:56 | 显示全部楼层
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 14:18 , Processed in 0.107463 second(s), 19 queries .