奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 25|回复: 0

国开电大《管理英语4》单元自测6(10分)答卷

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-5-15 19:46:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
单元自测6(10分)
试卷总分:100  得分:100

一、选择填空(每题10分,共5题)

1.- Don't worry, Mum. The doctor said it was only a common cold.
- ________ ! I'll tell Dad there's nothing serious.
A.What a relief
B.How surprising
C.I'm so sorry
答案:

2.-I'm going to Beijing for a few days.
- _______. I wish I could go with you.
A.It doesn't matter
B.Forget it
C.I really envy you
答案:

3.There is no _____ the fact that he is the best student in the class.
A.deny
B.denies
C.denying
答案:

4.She is very adaptive and soon adapted ______ to the campus life.
A.with
B.to
C.as
答案:

5.All _____ glitters (闪闪发光) is not gold.
A.that
B.which
C.what
答案:

6.二、阅读理解:根据文章内容,完成选择题(共50分)。
How to Adapt to Change in the Workplace
  If there's one word that captures the essence of what is occurring in the world today, it's "change." Downsizing, reorganizing, and cutting costs, are now the norm for survival. No industry is exempt. Even the most conservative institutions are undergoing significant change just to survive.
  Change management has always been an issue of debate amongst scholars: how can employers create suitable conditions for a successful change process? And what can employees do to get through it?
  Tips for dealing with change in the workplace.
  ●Make yourself aware that change happens: it happens in personal life, it happens in your professional life. You cannot live in the past, so denying that change could occur only makes things more complicated for you.
  ●Stay alert in the workplace: know what is happening around you. When you come across clues that hint change is on the way, acknowledge them!
  ●Maintain open communication channels: Don't lay back and expect things to pass you by smoothly. You need to get acquainted with the occurring changes. Seek more details from your management and peers to form an accurate understanding of the matter. Be transparent and honest about your fears: dealing with the unknown is often resented and daunting. Make the picture as clear as you can.
  ●Assess yourself: Change is a time when one's confidence about one's skills and capabilities gets shaky. Recognize your strengths and where you could bring them into play. At the same time, stay aware of your developmental areas and work on improving those.
  ●Don't be stiff: It will make the change process much harder if you are rigid. Be flexible enough to look at the different angles of the change and see where you could apply your "existing" skills and knowledge, and what news skills you need to acquire.
  ●Stay optimistic: Keep a positive attitude and don't let yourself drown in uncertainty. Involve yourself in the new process; locate yourself properly in the new scenario. Adjust!
  "You can't get to the top of Everest by jumping up the mountain. You get to the mountaintop by taking incremental steps. Step by step, you get to the goal", says Robin Sharma, one of the world's most-sought-after leadership and personal success experts.

操作提示:通过题目后的下拉选项框选择正确答案。
1. Enterprises carry out downsizing, reorganizing and cutting costs in order to  1  .
  A. cut down on the number of workers
  B. reshuffle the organization
  C. survive
2. "No industry is exempt" means  2  .
  A. No industry is an exception
  B. No industry is an example
  C. Not every industry can be exempted
3. The following questions are often discussed among scholars EXCEPT  3  .
  A. How can bosses create favorable conditions for change
  B. How can productivity be increased
  C. What can workers do to get through change
4. How many suggestions does the author put forward? 4  
  A. 4
  B. 5
  C. 6
5. From the passage, we know that Robin Sharma is  5  .
  A. an expert on leadership, and personal success
  B. a great leader
  C. someone who likes to play the game of Hide and Seek
(1).cloze Subject
A.A
B.B
C.C
答案:
(2).cloze Subject
A.A
B.B
C.C
答案:
(3).cloze Subject
A.A
B.B
C.C
答案:
(4).cloze Subject
A.A
B.B
C.C
答案:
(5).cloze Subject
A.A
B.B
C.C
答案:

国开电大《管理英语4》单元自测6(10分)答卷.zip

32.14 KB, 下载次数: 0

售价: 3 学习币  [记录]  [购买]

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 03:43 , Processed in 0.109941 second(s), 22 queries .